Sunday, February 22, 2009

Update on donations

Hello Everyone,

We have just found out an even better way to take donations for our adoption of Anna. Instead of using PayPal, checks can now be sent to A Child's Embrace which is the sister company of our adoption agency. This way donations are tax deductible!

If you are interested in helping us out you can send a check to:

A Child's Embrace
2012 Broadway Street
Vancouver, WA 98663

When you do that just make sure that in the memo line of the check that it says: Anna 81020.

Thanks,
Justin and Lindsey

2 comments:

  1. I am a friend of Becky's. I have two adopted from Russia. I am so excited for you. I pan to help you fundraise by featuring you on my blog. You are next up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so cool. I will note that, but keep the paypal account open too. Sometimes people will donate if it is easy, and writting a check, finding an envelope and a stamp, etc are not easy anymore (we live in such an instant society, we all need to learn more patience. lol)
    She is super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete