Tuesday, February 17, 2009

WHOOO HOOO!

GREAT NEWS! Hello everyone, all I have to say is God really was trying to teach me patience the last few days, which has been KILLING ME! I even told Justin that I'm fine with learning patience once Anna is home with us (and has doctors like she needs, etc.), but that I can't handle it now. Well, amazing news! My refund check from my school has come in and it's enough to cover not only our deposit to the agency, but also almost our entire home study (which we only have to pay half now).

This is such good news because last semester it was much later in the year until I got the check, which was making all of this situation more frustrating as we were just waiting on things to happen (both Justin and my school money and money that was left to Justin from his grandmother).

I am so grateful and so relieved. I already called the lady at the adoption place to let her know, she was excited for us too!

Thank you for your prayers

2 comments:

  1. God never ceases to amze me in how he provides for our needs in His timing in His way. He is so good.

    ReplyDelete